Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Chefs x 2.

Pete and Tracey have been here and we have been doing lots of cooking.The Kitchen here is well plannned ,and we can work together.


At the moment Tracey is assisting Pete,he is making Sticky Toffee pudding with Toffee sauce from my James Martin Dessert cookbook .

For Dinner we are having white fish baked in milk,with a parmesan topping,and jersey royal potatoes,carrots and peas.

I have found a NHS Dentist in sydney street and have an appointment tomorrow.

My hair is being cut at beach,22 Dukes Lane,Ben is giving me a 50% discount voucher.

Elika has a job in the sports shop near the clocktower.

Tonight her and Ben are going rock climbing.

Pete and Tracey are not joining them!!!!!!


Daniel and lorraine have the gardeners in today,doing their roof patio.

No pictures this time as I cant find the card reader.

No comments: