Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dark and rainy afternoon.

I am sitting here this afternoon with a lemsip,which I find very good for my cold.

I have walked down to the butchers to get a lamb shank for Dads tea,which he will have with Roast potatoes and onions,carrots and brussell sprouts,not forgettting nice thick bisto gravey.

I am reading Terry Wogans new book Mustn't Grumble,It is very boring,so I will not finish it.I went to the library yesterday and borrowed 12 books,so I have lots more to get through.including the autobiography's of Leslie Phillips and Tommy Steele.

I am still busy cataloging all my books in DELICIOUS LIBRARY. What a good programe that is.

While at the farm,when I was staying there we watched 2 dvd's.
Mrs Henderson,good, and A good Woman,not so good .We have recently been to the theatre to see the play on which the film is based.
I got paid £100 for looking after the farm.If I didnt help, she would not be able to get a break.One sheep died ,and the farm man
told me it had a chunk taken out of its backside,not done by a lion he said,but otherwise he had not a clue as to what might be the cause ..He is a simple person just over from south Africa.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I think I have read Eric Sykes,and enjoyed it .I cant drink whisky,I was very ill once with it.

He is a simple man and a liar ,and his wife has just arrived in this country and she is a thief.