Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Keeping on blogging

I feel I must write something,as 2 members of our family havent lately,and Dad and I Iook all the time to see, and wish there was some more news.Our star family blogger lives over the seas,and I wish I had such interesting news to write about,and the talent to put pen to paper, so well as he does.

Anyway lets see what I can write,at least I am improving on my typing speed, if not the accuracy.

I feel I am finished with Rosemary,as I have lost enough weight now, and have the knowledge not to put back on the weight I have lost ,which is nearly 2 stone. I would still like to go to an exercise class or something,as I fell it keeps me on my toes so to speak.

I am having Spinach soup tonight,Dad has took a picture and it looks like a cowpat,so I will eat it ,if I can with my eyes shut.
It is an you' are what you eat' recipe,so is very healthy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a class that improves core strength.

This will serve you well in the future.

Pilates, tai-chi, yoga and so on are all excellent.

And unlike basic aerobic exercise classes you get to learn a skill as well.

Realmac Software said...

Good suggestion Al :)

Mum, Where's the photo of your dinner, can you post it?