Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Persian christmas

I have written all the cards now,and have the stamps.so will post them later tonight.

I have to go out to the Camera club to take cups and prints there for Dad. I am sorry to have to report that Dad has a bad back,and is not mentally able to function as normal. He finds it difficult to digest imformation and retain it,so he has worked from home today. I hope he will be back to his normal self soon.

It is very cold today and I cant find my gloves.

While walking down Station Road in Henley,I noticed that the COSY TEAPOT Cafe has closed down. No more toasted teacakes and scones.In its place is Persepolis Resturant,serving authentic persian cuisine.
The menu has such delights as Soltani,a skewer of chenjeh and a skewer of koobideh, for £12.50.
I think I will take Dad there when he is better,It will be something to look forward to.

Ps.for £145 you can order a whole stuffed lamb with rice,minced meat,nuts,fresh herbs and spices.Order one week in advance.

PPs. At work I was asked not to clean the Kitchen as Ronaldo was butchering a lamb ,from the farm. No conection.

1 comment:

Steve said...

A whole stuffed lamb for £145! What a Bargain!
Sounds really good, are you going to cook one at home?
Find a small lamb at work, one that'll fit in our oven and have Ronaldo butcher it.