Tuesday, February 13, 2007

LIVERPOOL,AGAIN.






Last week,we visited Liverpool again,and it was a very snowy trip.I took Jarvis on a walking tour,around the town and Docks.
He got very cold and was sick twice,I dont think he enjoyed it. When we got back to the Hotel there was no hot food ,only sandwiches.Dad was in a meeting all day.

Ever since July 2001,When Alex and Lisa left for Australia,I have kept a written Journal, of our everyday life and times.I find it easier to do ,than this blog. Its not easy to say what you want,unlike the journal,which is not read by anyone instantly.I am worried about something tonight.I will be able to say soon.

5 comments:

Steve said...

It was a successful day for me but not for you so much. Cold Wet and Jarvus being sick.

Realmac Software said...

Worried?

Sounds ominous, now you have me and Lorraine worrying...

Steve said...

Don't worry it's just me going to the Doctors

Comrade Alkowski said...

Then Mother dear you should return to private journal keeping.

It's hard not to write for an audience when you know you have one.

Memoirs are best savoured after a long period of fermentation. Whence they should be rich and full bodied and not the least bit obnoxious.

Time smoothes out all the bumps.

Steve said...

Mum keeps a hand written journal too