Sunday, February 18, 2007

RapidWeaver and this weekends photos

Welcome to my new RapidWeaver blog :)

I have very pleased to have finally found that I can have a blog using everyone's favorite website creator - RapidWeaver. Ben has shown me how to import all my blogs from my old blog and put them here!

This was took last night, there were lots of people down on the beach, taking photos. Some children were paddling, it was a nice day.

sunset

At six pm, we were sitting on the seafront having a drink, it was a little cold, but this time next week we will be very hot in singapore.

This morning a half marathon was taking place, I wished I was taking part.

marathon

4 comments:

Comrade Alkowski said...

But alas no images!

Realmac Software said...

Good to see your using RapidWeaver :)

I've just had a quick look at the missing images problem, and it looks like it's not quite setup right, it seems to be pointing to Ben's .Mac account...

Give me or Ben a call and I'm sure we'll be able to sort it for you. Who knows, even Dad may even be able to fix it for you ;-)

Wendy said...

Oh dear its not right at all,Ben help!!!!,you know because we changed together.

Wendy said...

Sorry this will be sorted out asap.