Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nifty Fifty.

Thankyou all for making my 50th so special.

CIMG2463

Paul took me out to lunch on wednesday, to a pub run by a Thai couple.



CIMG2469


I have received lots of presents,including 3 presents and card from sweden.

CIMG2479CIMG2472

CIMG2473



On saturday we went to London and travelled by bus, train, boat and Taxi.
CIMG2487CIMG2486


This is a quick one as I am going on a walkabout photo evening in Windsor ,with the camera club. If the pics are ok I will let you see them.

3 comments:

Realmac Software said...

Glad you had a nice 50th. It was loverly to have you and dad down to stay for the weekend :)

Ben Counsell said...

looks like you had a great time ma :)

Sorry I couldn't be there, we'll go out for a joint celebration for both yours and dad's 50th's when I'm back home!

Ben Counsell said...

more blogging please mother, you always complain to me when I haven't done one for a while!