Tuesday, May 22, 2007

No photos ,just words.

I am not even going to attempt to put any pics up,It is to difficult and time consumming tonight.

I want to watch the chelsea flower show ,on BBC 2 at 8pm.

Dad is going to the pub with the camera club.

I have been cooking , cheese and asparagus roulade,with a simple tomato sauce,jersey royal,watercress and radish salad,from my summer vegetarian magazine. Luscious lemon and rasin bars from my cookery scrapbook.

It is 3 weeks today till we move,I am getting restless now ,and cant settle, I just want to move now,as you cant live a normal life when you have moving on your mind.

We are going down to measure up at the weekend.Also we shall see Nan and Grandad,it is his 83rd birthday on sunday.

Pete has a flexi day,and he is comming up on thursday,and we are going to Anthony Worrel-Thompsons pub for lunch.If there is time I might get him to come with me to John Lewis ,he is such a good shopper. Poor Tracey is working,so cant come.

I shall make some Pistachio,orange and oat crumbles for her.

It has been hot today,and I have walked for 5 hours ,some by the river Thames,Smashing!!!!. The bottom of my feet are a little sore as I didnt wear my walking boots for 2 hours of that. I had on some cheap trainers that I bought in sainsburys last year in the sale.

Well thats all for now.

No comments: