Friday, August 11, 2006

2 week paid holiday

We are moving out of Greys Hill for 2 weeks .We will be living in the next road in a large house .
I am being paid to look after the pets .I know the dog , he use to live at the farm .He is so nice and is Jarvis;S best boyfriend .

I would have stayed there for nothing .,Just to be kind and help her .Also because it is nicer for Boyce who has only just moved there,this year .I am to be paid £20 per day and she is so pleased. she knows other people who would like this house sit.

Maybe a new buisness for us .

It is a nice house ,with a fridge that makes ice, and chilled water .a dishwasher ,dryer ,nice garden etc .

I will be able to have you all round for a meal in style .There is a big table outside and one in .

Please come , I think it is 10 times bigger than greys hill .

1 comment:

Comrade Alkowski said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.