Monday, August 07, 2006

The surgeons knife

As I write this , our Ben is in the sussex county Hospital Brighton .East Ward .The Millenium Block .TEL. 01273 696955 .Ext 4345.

He went to the Fracture Clinic this afternoon ,they xrayed again and decided he needs a pin and a plate put in .The bone has come adrift ,I think that is what he said .

What time the operation is tomorrow we dont know.He will have to stay in , as it is a Genaral anasetic .

Its a long time since one of you boys has had an op . I am worried about him .

2 comments:

Ben Counsell said...

dont be worried mum! I will be fine!

I am sitting on my bed using the internet! Hospital is not so nad after all!!
I also have TV, email and phone, but its expensive!

Speak to you tomorrow :-)
Love, Ben.

Ben Counsell said...

Hello Mar,

I am now back from the operation and everything is as planned :-)

See you soon. Ben.