Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mr Junior Macwhitey

This is the Ist blog on my new Mac, and it is smashing.

Just took a blackberry and apple tart out of the oven .

It is six oclock and Dad is having a quick dinner tonight ,as its his camara club meeting .He is not home yet .

Last week went well and the lady came round with £160 and a bottle of olive oil . She said the dog was fine and the house had never looked so clean .I wish I could say that about this house . I spent 90 minutes this morning sorting the house ,and I hoovered, this pm . The hoover smells so bad ,I dont know why . I hate all hoovers .

Anyway after the housework we went for a 6 mile country walk . We met no one .The green lanes have lots of blackberrys ,hence the tart . We picked the apples in the graveyard just down our road ,when I went out this afternoon to the post . We have an invitation to a BBq . We must bring our own meat or veg ,and a salad or pudding .It is on the allotments ,so should be fun .

After our walk I ate a bowl of alllbran ,with soya milk ,and then 3 digestives and cheese .then I started to read My friend Leonard by James Frey. It is nearly as good as A million Little pieces ,his first book.It has 367 pages and I read 192 .I would have liked to read it all nonstop .
.

2 phonecalls since 6 0clock ,both from india looking for a Mrs Clar
It is now 6.30 .I will put some nice photos up next time .

2 comments:

Ben Counsell said...

Sounds like your new computer is working with the internet now :-)

Have you still got the background picture of me and El? :-)

Comrade Alkowski said...

I thought I'd add that I call my laptop Basil at the moment :-)