Friday, July 14, 2006

Lost post

I am very cross .I have spent the last 30 minuetes typing a blog and safari went off . Where has all my hard work gone?

It was called LOTS TO SAY .I havent written for a long while ,so I was telling you about Kims 48th birthday lunch ,my nan ,My age and half my life done , if I am
as lucky as her .She never left England ,she was very contented being a housewife,and enjoyed life very much , up untill she couldnt walk .

I must take lessons in controlling Mr Mac.sometimes he has a mind of his own ,I want him to realise I am in charge!!

Upstairs in my otterman ,which by the way is a treasure chest full of old papers and such ,I have a bundle of letters which nans son sent her , when he was serving in the 2nd world war .in singapore and India I might publish some extracts if anyone is interested.

I have put on the blog some extracts from my journal ,so watch out for the 1st ever episode 5 years ago .

Dads just arrived back from work so I must get ready to go out for a meal to the Thai Gardens in Henley.

No comments: