Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another very happy day

I have felt happy all day today , no stress at all and I have only spoken to nice people . First thing I did was walk Jarvis,and the sun was so nice and shiny, and I made a new friend while out ,and she is calling round tomorrow and we are going for a walk in the woods together, with our dogs.
Next I went to the leisure centre to get my free pass for 7 days , if it is good I will join ,because I would like to swim and do some exercises .David spent an hour showing me how everything worked ,he has a little dirt under his nails, he does not bite them ,which is unusual..When I watched him do some scrunchies ,his tummy was trembling.
On friday I go to get my 7 day pass from the L. A Fitness gym ,and I will let you know what I think of that.
After that I went to the Library and got 7 new books which are so good that all I really want to do is read ,but I havent started them yet.I will let you know about these as well.
For my late lunch I had a bowl of allbran and a banana sandwich, after which Jarvis and I walked to the allotment where we spent a long time digging up some potatoes and picking loads of runner beans,french beans,and spinach .some of the cabbages are ready to pick as well.
I have just made lots of cream of tomato soup as the Lady at the farm gave me 10 pounds .I shall freeze some .For dinner,Veg crudites and dip, followed by for Dad, braised steak and onions,with carrots and courgettes and green beans. For dessert ,new season blood oranges.

1 comment:

Realmac Software said...

7 Books, that's quite impressive!

Are you still trying to read all the books that get nominated for awards?

Oh, and good luck with the Gym!