Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Liverpool, the start of the trip.

I cant find the thing to download my photos of our liverpool trip at the moment but will asap.
We left our house at 6pm on Friday 15th and drove down to maidstone to leave Jarvis with Paul and Ann .We left there at 9pm and bought some excellent fish and chips at their local chip shop.They were so good ,
and I recomend you sample them if you find yourself down that way.

We arrived at Auntie Margarets and uncle Davids, after a 35 min drive, had a nice mug of tea and then went to bed ,as we wanted to be away early ,at 6am., As you know we must have fresh air these hot nights,so we opened the lounge windows wide as we could, and we fell asleep listening to the sound of the large waterfall in the back garden.
We got up at 7am and left at 7.45am. I won't write more now as it is 8.45pm, and I want to have my dinner. So to be continued.

No comments: