Sunday, September 03, 2006

No counsell news

I hope we all continue with our blogs and dont get fed up with them. I THINK ALL FAMILY MEMBERS ENJOY READING THEM. so come on , that was the week that was.
Now my news ,Dad is eating steak and onions while waiting for his veg, which is homemade cauli roast ,carrots, and wedges .JEREMY Clarkson is on ,I love his programes.He is a very nice man .Anyway let me be quick with all the news as the dinner is cooking so fast .We got up at ten today as it was wet early .Dad did his computer in bed while eating crumpets with organic heinz KETCHUP.I went for a wood walk . very fast while listening to the very best of Abba on my ipod . then i had a bowl of allbran while dad had a bath and then we went for a walk by the river and back through the town. This took 2 hours .It was very sunny so on our return we sat in the garden and talked and talked about all sorts.Dad had some beer and we bought out our laptops and tapped away ,sending @mails,looking up family history .ebay (I have a dishwasher for sale),delicius library ,then the batteries went flat so we both came in
So that brings us to now ,and the dinner is ready and I havent had time for all the weeks news .I had hoped to tell you about My visit to Maidstone, my gym trip,my walk with Jo, the Farm and Band B . Quickly some calfs arrived one week old ,they only had a mum for 3 days,as they are dairy cows .Poor darlings ,they look so sad ,But I will let you know how they get on .

3 comments:

Realmac Software said...

I agree, all the blogs are very entertaining to read - Apart from mine as it's work, work, work...

I think we should try and get Pedro to start writing one. I'll set him up with RW :)

Wendy said...

Thats an excellant idea .

Wendy said...

Alex.I cant leave a message on your blog .John Howard has been on the six o clock news .I will save tomorrows paper for you.