Thursday, September 07, 2006

Top Dog

Jarvis saves the day
.It is only 11 .7 miles to High Wycombe, and Tom Tom said it would take 22 minutes.He didnt know about the 2 mile traffic jam at the roundabout there. High Wycombe is an Arab town. Its a world apart from dear Henley .

When I went to collect the parcel there,guess what? Yes my purse wasnt in my bag, so no I D. Than I remembered that Jarvis had his ID disk on his collar, so I brought him in, the man read it, and that was fine. The man said thats a first for me..

I got muddled with the new layout at the roundabout, and a man called me a daft bitch.I didnt think that was very nice.

I listened to one song on my Abba cd repeatedly on the way home.It was Thank you for the music,the songs I'm singing .I did sing it too ,but as some of you know my singing is not good ,so just as well only Jarvis with me.He slept all the way home .

While out walking we saw a dead rabbit with no eyes.

Johnny Vagas is on the commedy programme on RADIO 4 now ,he does make me laugh.
I feel a bit sick so Dad will have an easy dinner for me to cook,it is a Counsell family favourite ,Long spagetti,grated cheese and ketchup.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Cheers for picking up the Twins (Jasmin an Daisy) today.