Thursday, June 29, 2006

Blue washing up

I have been very fortunate today , I managed to buy a very rare bottle of blue washing up liquid . I have never seen one before .
So now I have six .How many have you got ?

Henley is very hot and so very busy , the Regatta is on .Dad and I are going on saturday , and taking a picnic , our cameras , and 2 bottles of champagne .These will go in my wicker basket , along with Jarvis's dog biscuit's .

We are having pasta tonight , with a vine -ripened tomato and mascerpone stir through sauce .Also some parmessan cheese .
Not great ,but it's late and this is quick .

I have made 5 rhubarb crumbles .Do let me know if you would like one .They are in the freezer .

A man has given me 34 cabbage plants , which I have put in the allotment, so plenty of cabbage for the autumn .

2 comments:

Realmac Software said...

I think this washing up bottle collection is getting a bit of an obsession, especially seeing as you always said you hated washing up!

Can you bring a rhubarb crumble next time you come down...

Comrade Alkowski said...

Dad says 50 cabbage plants. It's an important discrepancy. Have you enough for a year, or just three seasons?

And will they stay planted all year or do you have to pluck them and freeze them?

Wish I could have some delicious Rhubard Crumble.

You know, I've still got your Lavendar that you packed in my bag when we moved over. The lavendar that all most got me introuble at customs. For ages it stood in a shot glass on top of my rangehood in South Yarra, and now it's in a plastic tun on top of me fridge.