Monday, June 12, 2006

pink washing up and strawberrys

Today is a pink washing up day .it is made from pink grapefruits.

if you are interested in my hobby of washing up liquids I would be pleased to hear from you. I have only been interested in collecting and using these since we moved to Henley.


Now I went to the allotment this morning (over 30 DEGREES) ,to see if our plastic membrane had arrived.This is half a mile away.

Anyway it hadnt ,but there were many strawberrys ripe for picking.The only thing I had to put some in was a pooh bag.

needs must. so dad and I are having them with creme fraice tonight for pud.

We have an inspection of our house on wednesday by the rentall firm ,so I am cleaning up a bit .Iwashed all the sheets and rugs and they dried in less than an hour, just like in melbourne. magic.....:)

3 comments:

Steve said...

You really should have used a clean pooh Bag!
I was wondering why the strawberries tasted... well, unique.

;)

Comrade Alkowski said...

Mother, you are too funny :-)

Crazy, but funny! :-)

Wendy said...

Thankyou. that made me laugh.I love comments.