Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Red Shoes

On the subject of red, the other day I was in Reading, wearing my patent leather red shoes, when a man came up to me and said 'hello Dorothy' This was odd at first, and then I realised why, and I laughed to myself What fun!!!

Do you know why?

Today has been our longest day, and Australias shortest. I love these sunny summer days.

Nan and Grandad have put their bungalow up for sale.

They would like to buy a warden controlled retirement flat.

They bought that place not long after they retired, which was the day our Ben was born, and that was a very happy day.

The days you boys were born are the happiest days of Dads and my life.

I am so counting the days untill we see Alex and Lisa again. It makes me so tearfull, but happy, when I think about next February.

I think my next entry will be a transcript of my journals, for a few years ago. Do you think this would be interesting to you?

Its 10 o clock. I havent had my dinner yet. Dad is out, and that is why I havent got round to it yet. I have been making Jam.
Thats enough for now.

P.S. Edited by Ben.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Should I be calling Jarvis Toto?

Wendy said...

Thats made me laugh!!!!!