Friday, June 16, 2006

Ipod radio v cassette tape

On the way to work I listened to BBC Radio Berkshire.The show was hosted by Andrew Peach.Need I say any more about him.This is the only station available.
On the way home I listened to The Carpenters. 1972.I bought this for twenty five pence at a charity shop.I ,sang along at the top of my voice,with the car windows down. The poor passers by.Some of you are aware that my singing is not out of the top drawer.

At home we have on Radio 4.As I was leaving they were talking about the latest craze. Bombs made from coke bottles and mintoe sweets.It explodes so high and the noise is recorded and put on your phone.I would like more imformation on this.It is something I would like try or see.Do you know anything about this?

Now I can help you with the recipes for tonights meal.

Thai turkey burgers ,with Mango pickle mayo ,spicy mango salsa,baby gem leaves,cue and toms in a ciabatta roll.

Sweet potato chips and sssssssssssspinach and watercress salad.

Its time to start as Steve will be home soon.

No comments: