Tuesday, October 03, 2006

2 Birthday Boys.

Alex was 33 on Saturday ,and Dan is 28 today .Happy birthday boys.
On Daniels 1st birthday, and for Alex;s 6th, they shared a specially made cake. It was the only time that happened.
When Daniel was about 6 or 7 ,he always said Alex got the best presents ,as we had spent all our money on him,and didnt have much left for his.

I have just cooked Dad a veg frittata,and the grill is still very hot ,so I have put our wet shoes in there.we got so wet on saturday,walking back from the allotment.we are enjoing cabbages,leeks,spinach and beetroot,that we have grown.

I have just read Running with scissors by Augusten Burroughs ,to gay for my liking .Now I am reading Night watch by Sarah
waters,which is the other side of the blanket.

Autumn is here ,I have a jumper on today ,the 1st time for months .In the woods and fields today ,I saw lots of conkers and Mushrooms.

Dad has had a spillage with his dinner,so will have to change his shirt before the camera club. Pete does this alot as well,I think it;s a counsell thing.

2 comments:

Realmac Software said...

Thanks for all the presents :)

"Green & Blacks" chocolates are my favorite (especially the dark ones).

The Desperate Dan waiter made made me laugh, we think we may put him on the roof terrace :)

Oh, and the birthday cake you made is absolutely delicious!!!

Comrade Alkowski said...

It's true Dan, I did get the best presents. Mum even said "we get you the best presents as you are our first born son and we love you more. And as Daniel is younger he wont notice what we give him"

But hey, I seem to remember you having Castle Greyskull and an impressive collection He-Man toy-action-fugures.