Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Amazing find.

My silver charm bracelet,that has been lost for 20 years,has been found .

I got it for my 18th bithday,and everybody gave me charms for births ,birthdays and christmas,etc.It was all the rage then, 30 years ago .My mum found it in a wooden box when she was unpacking. I wonder if Alex and Dan can remember looking at it ?

All you boys use to like looking at the old coins and jewellery in the boxes on my dressing table ,when you were tiny .

Dad has had chicken and asparagus pie ,brussel sprouts,roast potatoes and meaty oxo gravey for dinner. He has gone to the camera club,and I am having some homemade veg soup,while I watch Britains youngest mums and dads 2006 ,on itv.

1 comment:

Comrade Alkowski said...

Yup, I remember that :-D

I even remember all the little charms on it that Sarah mentioned.

Pretty cool hey. I didnt even know you'd lost it.

Glad you found it :-D