Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday pizza

I have made a pizza for dad,he loves it,the cheese went on last though,that was wrong.
On the pizza is organic tomatoes,sweetcorn,onions,spanish chorizio,and grated mozerrela and salad on the side.

I helped Ben move on thursday,and when he can he will put some pictures up on his blog.There is no internet connection as yet.

I left home at 5.45am and got to Brighton at 7.20 am ,I walked Jarvis in Greenlees park,left milly in Sainsburys and Ben picked me up in the hired whire van,which cost £40 for the day.It was a very nice one, and we listened to Chris Moyles breakfast show,while we drove to the Yellow Box storage company which was not far ,but so much traffic,to pick up all his stuff.Gorden Ramsey was on his show, and he runs a lot of marathons,he is only 39 but I think he looks alot older .

It costs £10 per week to store ,and it took us 1 hour to load the van.From Lewis road ,we went to get the key, then to Bens flat in Bedford place.Eli was working, but as soon as she was finished at MKMax , she hurried along western road to help us.Eli is small but very strong and soon they had the heavy stuff up 3 flights of stairs.I think they will be very happy there ,the flat has a good feel about it . They can see the sea out of the window.

No comments: