Monday, October 23, 2006

Charity Run

Yesterday,Lorraine succesfully completed her half marathon,in Portsmouth, during a torrential downpour.
WELL DONE.
Dad and I also did a charity run ,all be it a small one .When we got up we emptied out our wardrobe,and filled 2 black sacks with old clothes,which we carried down to the local Oxfam shop.Then we went and rewarded ourselves with a coffee in starbucks ,I had an Americano and Dad had cappuccino.

Last week at Rosemary connoly I got 2 certificates ,the week before I wore my Dunk Island T-shirt and 2 people came up and told me they had been there,and how great it was.What a small world .But they dont like winners there.!!!!!

4 comments:

Ben Counsell said...

Well done mum, what were the 2 certificates actually for??

Steve said...

Can we now officially call you a "Fat Looser"?
;)

Keep up the good work and don't worry about all those that really are Fat, Loosers.

You look great!!

Wendy said...

One was for slimmer of the week as I had lost the most in a week, and the other was for a total weight loss of a stone.
Thankyou steve and Benxxxxxx

Ben Counsell said...

wow! total loss of a stone already!!

That seems like quite a lot, you've only been doing a few weeks haven't you?