Saturday, October 28, 2006

Twins?

Dan told me last night,when he phoned me(from the nurses home where he was spending the night) that lots of people at the mac show have asked if him and Ben are twins!! Dan is thrilled because he is 6 years older than Ben.

What goes all around the world,yet stays in one corner?

I have been reading ,
Pete Doherty ,My prodigal son,by his mother.
He is Britains most notorious drug addict.He use to be in the Libertines,and now he is with Babyshambles.
I dont rate the book,his mother is religious ,but I like him and will read another book about him soon.

Then I read Inside Little Britain,by Matt ,David and Boyd Hilton,who I think loves David.This book has lots of gay tales,and I dont rate it much.

Now I am reading Womans hour,celebrating 60 years of womans lives.

I look on the net and find all the latest books and then borrow them from the library.You have to reserve all the latest titles,and it costs 80p. well worth it.

Oh, I have read the award winning Nightwatch by Sarah Walters and that is so lesbien, and not nearly so good as previous winners.

2 comments:

Comrade Alkowski said...

Yes, I noted ya didnt like Running With Scissors either as it was all a bit gay.

Mother dear, are you coming out of the closet as a bit homophobic?

Wendy said...

no ,alex,its just the books that are around.The best book I have read recently is The Kite Runner,by Khaed Hosseini.