Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Keep on walking

Today we went for a 10 mile walk ,it was so nice ,but my feet are sore and they got wet.My walking boots are broken and my trainers leak.
I have to do sweaty exercises 5 times a week on my Rosemary conley plan,so I hurry up hills and down.
Margaret is having an ecg ,orders of the anesetis before her op so hope all ok.
Paul and Ann came up sunday and we went to Turville, where the Vicar of Dibley is filmed.
I cooked a Game casserole for Dad ,It had Pidgeon,venison ,pheasant,and mallard in it. He ate it up but said dont make this again.

All the best to Dan and Lorraine tomorrow as they are moving .

On sunday Lorraine is doing her marathon .I will be thinking of her and I hope it goes well ,dear lorraine xxx

4 comments:

Realmac Software said...

Mallard, is that legal? or did Jarvis catch it?

Wendy said...

I bought the mallard in waitrose. so it must be fine .

Comrade Alkowski said...

It's only a duck, no?

Wendy said...

Yes thats what it is .Last night I cooked Pasta with meat balls in tomato sauce ,which Dad really enjoyed.